Thursday, July 1, 2010

Forgot Your Password?




Just a quick blog post here..it had been so long since I logged into this blog, that Mr.Google asked me, "Forgot Your Password?" Chalk it up to getting old. I guess I will have to start writing these things down. :(

Not much new..working at my shop which has kept us all very busy. We are having a great summer..the economy has taken a turn for the better. . finally! Thankfully, our shop is in a tourist destination with near perfect weather, so many of our customers come from all over the U.S and abroad, for a little R&R and to escape the heat. (above photos are from the shop)

I did manage to find some time to add new items to the website..this doesn't happen as often as I would like, but anyone who runs an online store knows can relate. :)

If you'd like to browse...just click here!

I hope everyone has a Happy Fourth of July weekend with friends and family.

No comments: