Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dear Anthropologie...

Must you send your monthly seductive catalogs to my daughter? With every issue, there is at least ONE article of clothing that she has to have. And for the month of January, this is IT. Why couldn't it be a pom pom headband or anything at all under $40?!!

Photo: Anthropologie catalog Jan 2010
Pom Pom Cardigan $148


Last I checked, this little number will cost her a 1 week pay check, since she only works 2 days a week. I seriously doubt this one will ever make it to the "sale room" anytime soon, so yes, she will be visiting the store on her next payday. Ahhh..to be young with free room & board, meals and no bills. I guess I can't blame her. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is cute and would look nice on Jenna! Not sure it is
$148.00 cute. Let us know if she makes the purchase!

Cottage Way of Life said...

Your daughter needs to get a job at Anthropologie! My daughter works for Urban Outfitters (same company) & the employee discount is a serious discount. Plus ... immediate family members get discounts too (not as good a discount as the employee, but very nice, nonetheless). I can see why your daughter would want to blow an entire week's pay on that cardigan, it's gorgeous.