Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Can't Believe I Found The Time...

to add a few things to the online store! It's been a busy month, and it's just about to get busier! I will most likely be taking a break from blogging here, but may continue on the store blog over the next couple of weeks. I know we are all in the same boat with trying to plan for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Even though I'm not hosting the big dinners or any company..whew!.. I still have just enough going on to make my head spin. Besides being a shop owner, (where I am at at least 3 days a week), I spend much of my FREE time searching for store merchandise, trying to keep up this blog and the shop blog, a website that I had planned to update weekly, planning the Open House for the store on Dec 4th and a Craft Fair on the 5th, coordinating ads for the local newspaper for the store, and conducting an estate sale with my 2 partners the Saturday after Thanksgiving! So this blog, Facebook and Twitter will go on the back burner for a time, and I will update the store blog once a week. But enough about ME...what are your plans for the next 6 weeks? `o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow....you are one busy gal! It all sounds so fun though. Don't forget to stop and take a deep breath! Don't forget to enjoy the moments of craziness!