Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Crowning Touch


This old house was the home I spent my first year in. A few old black & whites are the only memories I have, but I've lived right next door to it my entire life! Strange, isn't it? Our neighbor's home is coming along nicely, and I'm so excited for them. This week they've been working on the addition of a turret. It gives the house a totally different look! I can hardly wait to see the interior when it's done. I have been tempted to peek inside, but have kept away from the windows!
You can follow along as my neighbor's home receives her much needed face lift. :) Just click here

3 comments:

robin dudley-howes said...

I love your blog and all the eye candy and links you provide. Hope to make it to The Attic some day. I was born in S.Diego/live in LA now but visit S.D often as all my family is there.
have a great Sunday!
robin

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great house!! Thank You for stopping by our blog. We did come home with quite a few goodies. Have a great week,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Amazing what a little TLC will do for a place. I must drive by and see it.