Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Beautiful Ending...



I had just spoke to my husband on the cell 30 minutes earlier, so when the phone rang again, I wondered why he would be calling back again. He just called to tell me to run outside quickly to see the gorgeous sunset! So I grabbed the only camera within reach...my trusty old Sony Mavica with a FLOPPY DISK,(are these considered an antique yet?)... and had about 15 seconds to get these two pictures. It was over in seconds and I was so fixated on the colorful sunset,that I failed to look up to the beautiful cloud formation. That's when I took the second picture. I wish my bud Amy was here..I'd love to see the photos she would have captured!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Well someday I will come visit you! ya take a great shot girl and yep I would be fixated on them clouds too! ya know I just looked at your me page and see that sophie still has a brother! YEEEEEAAAHHHHH! xoxoxo