Sunday, February 17, 2008

Flea Market Sunday

I knew it was going to be chilly, but I set the alarm anyway. Jenn and I set out to the local flea market today, to see what we could drag home. She found a mannequin head, a lamp and a painting. Not too shabby. I didn't have as much luck, although I did find a seller with bowls full of junk jewelry for crafting. I was happy with my $20 bag of broken beauties. We ran across the cutest little thing that wasn't for sale. His name was Leroy, and he put a smile on everyone's face that walked in front of this seller's booth. The seller had tables lined up, stacked with books. Leroy's job was to patrol the tables, giving out complimentary puppy kisses. No purchase necessary.


This little guy never stopped to rest. He would run back and forth, the length of all those tables. Leroy put a smile on even the grumpiest of faces. :)

I can't wait to see him again next Sunday... I'm going to bring him a peanut butter biscuit.

1 comment:

Sentimentally Me said...

Lucky Leroy :) You've got the hound-karma going on these days, Nancy!! :) Hope Miss Sophie is handing it well *heehee!