Thursday, July 31, 2008

National Cheesecake Day-After

I'm moving a little slower today..not only am I one year older and wiser, but my tummy box is still grumbling from last night's dinner. My girl treated me to a birthday dinner last night at the Cheesecake Factory. They had a promotional on slices of cheesecake for $1.50..which normally run around $6.00.
As we sat there savoring our delicious Orange Chicken with Stir Fry veggies...we had an idea! Instead of her making the birthday cake, why not buy a variety of 6 pieces of cheesecake and take them home?!! Brilliant..so that's what we did. She chose 3, I chose 3 ..we were both happy, but when we walked waddled out the door, I was a bit embarrassed so I made her carry the bags...haha. Off we went to the car with these flavors..Snickers, White Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel Pecan , Cookie Dough, Dulce Leche and Godiva. My husband isn't picky, but not a huge fan of desserts. He would much prefer a bowl of fresh fruit. Pffft!

Oh...in case anyone is looking for Hint #3, here ya go. Tomorrow is the big day with the final piece of the puzzle....I'm so excited!

5 comments:

Sentimentally Me said...

waiting waiting waiting. . . . . .(can't wait any more@!*&*~((~&#&*(~. . . .okay, but just til tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Do you have a sister? Is she coming to visit?

Shab-n-Chic said...

I have 3 sisters..but that's not it. :)

Patina said...

I love the Cheesecake Factory! We went there a week ago, ate outside and yes, we waddled away with three pieces of cheesecake. Loved the Godiva! Oh, I so wish I was like your husband and didn't like desserts! Have a great evening.

Amy said...

Happy birthday budski! waddle waddle;) Ok I know I know I know! (well of course I KNOW!) hahahahahaha! xo