Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Open House

Has it been a week already? I have been busy with the store..planning and preparing for our Spring Open House which takes place tomorrow! The store looks great and I will share photos with you on Sunday or Monday. We hung an old porch swing in the window, have a neat potting bench, and an amazing Tulip quilt on the back wall. The Attic Girls have put in lots of overtime this week and I hope to see some of you tomorrow if you can make it!

The Attic
1112 Tenth Street
Coronado

7 comments:

Amy said...

Hey have fun! make dough:)

TUTU Monkey said...

It was fun seeing you again!! I want to live in your store!! Such a happy place!

After Sarah finished her cookie she said " I sure like cookies and those wadies that give it to me...."

Thanks again!!

cottage farm villa said...

Nancy, thanks for stopping by my blog. I wanted to get back to you on your question about the recessed lighting. Yes, I love it. I mostly use my chandelier over the island, and some lamps that I have in the kitchen...but when I want light, the canned lighting is very bright, but a warm bright. Personally, I don't like "cool" lighting...so the recessed are wonderful. Good luck on your remodel! ~Cheryl

A Wild Thing said...

I'd love to see a picture of the window and the swing...too much fun...COME ON SPRING!!!

Amy said...

ummm?? why does my blog not update over to the right? hahahah hey bud do you have a facebook acct? I keep forgetting to ask you...hope all it good;)xo

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Oh how I wish I lived closer... I would SO be there! =)

Tarnished Royalty said...

Your open house sounded like fun. I'll be checking back to see pics.

Btw, the sugary stuff didn't last me long at all. : o