Thursday, August 13, 2009

Anthropologie Love


Like so many others, my daughter is an anthro addict. Why do their clothes have to be so stinkin cute?!!! She's been shopping online lately so the carrier has been delivering a few parcels to the doorstep this week.
This is her latest top..adorable. The vintage straw purse was one of my very first vintage finds at the ripe old age of 16 and now she carries it. I'm thrilled she has inherited the collecting gene since I have plenty to hand down to her.
I keep telling her that she needs to work at Anthro, but I'm afraid she might not have much of a paycheck if she were hired. I wish she would find another online store with clothing like this for half the price...anyone want to share their favorite shopping sites?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Too LOVE their clothes. The good thing about working there is she'd get a discount!!!

If you get a chance, stop by my Blog for a visit and say hi. I just put up a new post!
Have a great day,
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Love the entire outfit! The blouse is super cute. I have never purchased anything at Anthro; but I like to window shop.