Monday, August 31, 2009

Ready For A New Home

A few days ago, I posted on letting go of a few of my long time collections. Here they all are...my collection of posies, washed and ready to be enjoyed by another. My Mother was by to visit and she could not believe I was parting with them. I'll be fine...really, I will. As long as I don't start another collection. :)

Sept 1st Update : 8 of the 16 are spoken for. I may post the ones remaining in a day or so if they are still available. :)

Sept 3 - All of the posies are now spoken for and will be sent off to be enjoyed by others. I have certainly enjoyed them for many years. My cabinet looks so empty but I have no idea what to put in it just yet.

2 comments:

sandra Lee said...

They are all so pretty! I need to do the same with things I have collected over the years...

Anonymous said...

What a pretty collection. The horseshoe is unusual. I am sure they will go to good homes with people that will treasure them.
And you will be okay!