Friday, May 15, 2009

Burger Lounge in Coronado


Today was Mom & Daughter day. We did a little shopping and then headed over the bridge to Coronado for lunch. Ever since I discovered the Burger Lounge just last week, I have been raving about it to everyone so I just had to take my Mom. I love everything about this place...the decor, the friendly employees, but most of all... the burgers. They are beyond delicious, and for good reason.


Mom looks a little worried when she sees the size of the burgers. I think she was more afraid that I was going to snap a picture as she took her first bite. :)


We each ordered our own, but half way through I realized that we could have split one, so go there hungry! If you can't decide between onion rings and fries, no problem. Order the 50-50 cup. We couldn't finish those either, but they were oh so yummy! They also offer turkey and vegetarian burgers which I plan to try next time I visit.

After lunch, we headed over to The Attic for a little peek. Mom hadn't visited since late March and today we got her stamp of approval. She said it looks better than ever. Thanks Maw. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you had a lovely day with your mom. I love the chairs hung upside down in your shop......so clever!

Amy said...

oh my goodness does that ever look yummo! hahaha good going mom on waiting to take a bite until the cam was put away:) good for the two of you to just spend time:) xo

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

The Burger Lounge is very yummy! I don't eat red meat but both the veggie and turkey burgers are exceptionally good. I usually cut mine in half and save it for another day. It's even good warmed up.

Allidink said...

Oh thanks for the tip! I live in La Jolla and would love to check this out!

All the best,
Allison

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Ohhhh that looks good! It's just about lunch time here, so that looks REALLYYYYY good right now! =) Actually, hubby and I are going out for Mexican for lunch today. =) But now I REALLY want a burger! lol