Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shut It Down

Sophie..You Are Shutting It Down.
Translation
''The intensity of your fabulousness is causing my nervous system to fail.''



After all...she is the QUEEN.



Jenna made her this hat. It's probably my all time favorite hat of hers.







She was asleep when I put the Santa cap on her..
I don't think she was in the mood to model.

Last week, the local Coronado paper had a pet photo contest, and of course I had to enter Ms. Sophie! She didn't win 1st place (and I still have not told her), but she was featured in the collage of the other entrants with her photo wearing the crown. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious!

Anonymous said...

Jenna is gorgeous!! I too would be happy wearing a crown.

Happy Sunday!
Jessica

TUTU Monkey said...

The crown is perfect!!! So CUTE!!

My Vintage Treasures said...

She didn't win??? The crown is a perfect fit ;)

Amy said...

sophie should have won!
I have watched her over the years and I still have to say it...
I vant yer dowg! so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Sophie....you are a winner in my eyes! I love all your hats.