Monday, January 19, 2009

Has it Been A Year?

After I created this post, I realized it was 1 year ago today, that I started blogging. It doesn't seem like a year..wow. It was also the day I found my little Ivan on that cold winter morn, shivering on the corner. He had been running the streets for at least 3 days that I know of, but he ended up on "lucky street", and jumped straight into my heart. I took this picture of him today. He likes to hide half way under the sofa when he sleeps. Maybe he had to hide out when he was on the streets. I think it's pretty darn cute so I just had to post it. :)


I will be adding these new items to the web site over the next week, unless you want to contact me directly through the blog for purchase. These items are currently at The Attic , so be sure you email me prior to purchase so I can phone the shoppe to mark them sold. :)



Vintage pincushion doll inside a vintage inspired crown. We embellished the crown with seashells and moss. She is not attached to the crown, but sits perfectly inside! Isn't she sweet? She greets everyone as they enter our shoppe and brings lots of smiles. :)

Crown: $89 , Doll: $59- If purchased together, there is FREE shipping!

Child's Armoire: $159 plus shipping.


This is just adorable! A vintage child's toy armoire in shabby green. It has cute little glass knobs on the sliding doors, and a swivel mirror on top. You can use this on a dresser or vanity to hold makeup, jewelry.. oh the possibilities!



A vintage metal cherub lamp with antique silk shade.
Notice the heart on the shade? $110 including shipping.

I will be adding these new items to the web site over the next day or two.
These items are currently at The Attic , so be sure you email me prior to purchase so I can phone the shoppe to mark them sold. :)

1 comment:

The Old Painted Cottage said...

That first photo of Ivan is absolutely priceless!

oxox
Jennifer