Saturday, January 3, 2009

A few more days...


We are three days into the New Year, and my tree is still up. I may just leave it up for this first week. I am the complete opposite of my Mother, who takes hers down the day after Christmas. Of course, her tree was real and dropping needles like crazy, so I guess I don't blame her. She would have still taken it down though, real or fake. She came over a couple of days ago and asked the age-old question. " When are you going to take your tree down?" My Mom likes to get er done...and I want to be more like her, but I have too much going on in my life I guess. I'm going to work on that for 2009 though. But for now, I think I will enjoy my little white tree for a few more days. :)

5 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

I want to take my tree down
but I just don't want all the
work of storing everything
again
EEEEKKKK

Smiles to you
dEena

Amy said...

tanks budsky! Gotto find something do all long winter long;) Mad is loving it so that's the best thing of all..agh! I took my tree down FINALLY! It was like pulling teeth tearing all that down:( glad it's over! xoxox!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Happy New Year! I haven't taken my pretty new white tree down yet, either! It just makes me so happy when I look at it. I have been wanting a white one for a long time and now that I have it I want to keep it up!
Michelle

Liz Harrell said...

I have the same conundrum every year. Love your little white tree, I can see why you'd leave it up. :)

Patina said...

That's so funny! My mom is a "get-ur-done" gal too. She took her tree down the day after Christmas and my father was in total shock. He loves looking at the Christmas tree.