Thursday, April 30, 2009

One of those weeks


Do you ever have one of those weeks? When you just feel like jumping in a car and driving...somewhere? Planning a Mother's Day celebration for the shoppe, re arranging displays (with the help of my 2 partners in crime), worrying that we won't have enough merchandise, trying to find just 1 hour to add some little something to my web site, tidy up the house, groom the dogs, decide what's for dinner, balance the checkbook, taxi my daughter to work at odd hours (she still does not want to get her license) and just to add a little icing on the cake...the Swine Flu scare. I'm usually not a complainer, really I'm not! :)

5 comments:

Allidink said...

Sounds like your swamped. I hope your well :)

All the best,
Allison

Elephant Steps said...

I was wondering where you were. Hey the weekend is almost here!! :)

Unknown said...

Who is driving, me or you?

Shab-n-Chic said...

We can take turns Jane. :)

Amy said...

wait for me I call shotgun! bwahahahahha! bud I'm having one of them weeks as we speak! love ya!