Saturday, May 24, 2008

12 New Items Just Listed...

Come on over to see what's new at the store. I'm offering 50% off the quoted shipping this Memorial Weekend.

My daughter has been a busy gal the past month, and although her web site is not complete, she has asked me to add this creation to the my store. She tells me that she feels bad always asking me for money...Wow! Am I dreaming? Hahaha..

So here's a peek at her first Fascinator hat.
It's her very own design. I'm just as proud as a peacock, and so is she. :)


5 comments:

Amy said...

oh man! she has mad talent! and wow such a pretty thing!

A Wild Thing said...

WOW...am I impressed, what a sweet design, right out of a 1940's movie. What fun, designing hats, love the peacock feathers, so much drama...and sounds like Mom is a little proud too...
sharon

Cape Cod Washashore said...

GORGEOUS hat! What a talent! And what a gorgeous daughter, too! =)

Cherry Hill Cottage~ said...

I'm all about hats..this one is awesome! Beautiful daughter!
Tina~ Cherry Hill Cottage...

Anonymous said...

The hat is stunning,your daughter is very talented!