Saturday, June 21, 2008

A River Runs Through It

It's 4:00 in the afternoon and 93 degrees. Earlier it was over 100 so I pretty much stayed inside today. It's times like this that I wish we had one of two things. Air conditioning or a pool. Every year we say we are going to get AC, but we really don't have that many hot days here in San Diego. Maybe we'll hit the lotto someday and have a pool like this. Isn't it amazing? It looks like a winding river through a forest...yes, this is my dream pool. This and someone serving me a blended fruit drink with an umbrella in it.

3 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

A pool AND a waterfall - yup, I could go for that, too! =)

Amy said...

can I come for a swim and a drink or two or three or four maybe more?

Sentimentally Me said...

When you get that beauty, LMK, I'll be right over! BEAUTIMOUS! I say the same thing about the AC every summer, but then our hot humid days pass by and we forget about it for another year :)